With Windows XP many DOS programs only display in the top half of the screen when run in full screen mode. Follow the steps below to have the DOS window display properly.
- When in the DOS program full screen, press ALT-ENTER.
- Right-Click on the title bar of the DOS window and select properties.
- Click the layout tab and change the height of the screen buffer and window size to 25.
- Click the screen tab and select Full Screen and click OK.
- A dialog box will pop-up and ask to “save properties for future windows with same title” select this and click OK.